Friday, January 20, 2006

My gym

Here I am in one of favourite places - my gym! I like it here so much. This is where I find myself in the mood to talk to my Dad. Click here to watch me hit the blue whale with a right hook, a straight jab then a left-cross punch to the green octopus.

Grandpa Phil used to call me a "food processor." That's because to him, all I seemed to do was 'input', sleep and 'output'.

Now, with rocking myself in my rocking chair and playing in my gym, I get more activity to fill my day. But of course, I still do the usual "food processing."

1 Comments:

At 9:30 p.m., January 25, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Grandpa Phil, that was fun to watch. There was so much interesting action, it was like watching Pacquiao. I must be missing babies, I was thinking of my own kids when they were little.

So, this is what keeps you occupied the whole day? Is that why you are mostly absent in the other room?

CWID

 

Post a Comment

<< Home