Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Grandma Cyndy, thanks for the "bear-feet"!


Look what I've learned to do! There's something about these "bear feet" you sent me. When I'm wearing them, I get rhythm! (click here for the video) :) I can rock myself like this for a long time.

I learned this trick around Christmas, as you can see by the Christmas tree. However, posting this clip on Google Video was a story by itself. Tia Monica first uploaded it January 5th with a filename of "First Trick". Until now, January 18th, Google still has not approved it. Maybe, it's something to do with the "trick" filename. Grandpa Phil resubmitted it under a different filename and it was approved within the usual two days.

And speaking of video clips, the video clip of the sushi party (you can click here to see it) from "Tia Monica's birthday party" has just been approved and is now online.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home