Wednesday, November 30, 2005

No need to "Pimp My Ride"


I just love my set of wheels! It's a convertible. Not like a Corvette or a Cabriolet kind of convertible, but the top is a car seat and the bottom is a foldable stroller which neatly fits in the car trunk.

This is my first time to get out of the house. We are off to the mailbox at the corner. We're also here to test drive my new "convertible". Before I was born, my Mom and Dad used to look at this empty stroller and all they could do was just dream and sigh. Now, there's a real baby inside - ME!

Last week's snow has melted but it sure feels like some new snow is coming. Inside my stroller, I'm all zipped up, warm and "snug as a bug in a rug".

My Dad had to take his turn pushing my stroller on the way home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home